To enable a
greater insight into whatever material you want to perform, and to develop
the skills needed with which to present it.
I get results.
I believe everyone is capable of far more than most people realise, and
am lucky enough to have learned from the best some of the most powerful
methods of achieving success in terms of vocal delivery. I believe in my
students and never give up on them, and have been rewarded repeatedly by
seeing them succeed - often way beyond expectation.
Why not listen to a few satisfied customers?
- "My confidence as grown leaps and bounds and it feels great!"
- "I've been busy putting your advice to good effect."
- "I had a great time yesterday and can't wait for our next session!"
- "I couldn't hold a tune and now I front a band."
- "My teacher commented on how much stronger and more confident my singing was - thank you for helping me with that. I think that helped with me getting the solo in the choir for the christmas concert"
- "Thank you SO much for your help with my audition. I was accepted for drama college! Yay!"
- "My son is so much more confident since he started coming to you."
- "I can’t thank you enough for your help last week. You’ll be pleased to hear the gig went really well and I can’t wait to do it all again!"
- "Dear Woody, I don’t know if you remember me. You taught me a few years ago. I’m now working as a full time musician and I still find myself thinking of the things you taught me and putting them into practice. You were right when you said that would happen!!"
- "Woody is the best singing teacher!"
- "I took singing lessons with Woodstock for about a year. She's far less formal in her style than many other teachers but no less rigourous.She kept the whole thing fun, which stopped my interest fading. When I started, I had a reasonable voice and could hold my own in a choir, but since studying under Woodstock, people are constantly complimenting my singing."